We are seeking a conscientious and hardworking individual to join our team in our fun, active, downtown Carlsbad Office. Be part of a growing organization that makes a difference for people with disabilities!
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Review and process client service documents, editing for clarity, grammar, and consistency and reviewing for quality
· Enter client information into automated databases and check for quality
· Assist in billing preparation
· File client documents and review file contents
· Process timesheets and mileage reports
· Answer phones and greet visitors
· Interact with staff at all levels of the organization to ensure timely, accurate, and thorough service documentation
· Assist in staff training and development
The right candidate will have a strong work ethic, high attention to detail, outstanding interpersonal skills, and flexibility. A high school diploma and at least one year of experience in the following areas is required:
· Using Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel)
· Performing administrative tasks (e.g., phones, filing, document processing)
· Working with customers
A bachelor’s degree and non-profit experience are highly preferred.
Competitive Compensation Package Includes
· Pay - $16 an hour
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Retirement plans
· Paid holidays
· Paid personal leave
· Career development and progression opportunities
· And much more!
On-the-Job Training Provided
Non-Profit Organization – Your Work Will Make a Difference!
Submit resume noting the above qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Interface Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer