Join the CIS Team!
Looking for a job you’ll love? Join the CIS Team!
Community Interface has a great deal to offer dedicated, enthusiastic people with an interest in social services. Here’s your chance to provide high quality services and to truly make a difference in the lives of others every day!
What are CIS staff saying about working here?
“I believe whole heartedly in what CIS does & is about! I think we do better work then our competitors, I believe we are more selective about who we hire. Any supervisor I've ever approached has always been there for me, has guided me and directed me. I feel passionate about what I do; I feel like I make a difference in our consumer's lives and that feels really good.” – Resource Counselor, Independent Living
“CIS is by far the best agency I have been with. All of my clients are very happy with the service they receive from all staff including supervisors and Martha at the front desk.” – Relief Worker, Supported Living
“I have been in the workforce for 46 years, this is probably the best company for whom I have worked. Everyone from the very top to the newest hire, for the most part, shares the same goals and vision of providing superior service to a segment of the population that most needs the assistance. I feel very fortunate to be a part of CIS.” – Coordinator, Supported Living
We often have opportunities for staff members to develop and grow professionally and offer an excellent benefits package to our staff members.
We require our direct service support personnel to have a vehicle in safe working order, a California Driver's License, insurance, and a good driving record.
- Realistic Job Previews
- Paid Roommate Positions
- Relief/Respite Workers
- Independent Living Resource Counselors/Supported Employment Job Coaches
- Vocational Resource Counselors
- Part-time Substitute Resource Counselors
I'm Interested. What do I do next?
- Apply in person at 2621 Roosevelt Street in Carlsbad. A map to CIS is available at this link.
- Download a job application at this link, and submit electronically or fax it to us at 760-729-8526 (How to submit electronically: The PDF form can be saved on your computer and sumbitted later when you are ready. You can submit the form by using the "Submit" button in the upper left hand corner of the first page. You will need Adobe Acrobat to complete the form.)
Rosio, an "employee of the quarter" winner, tells what she likes most about her job.