Links and resources of interest…
Here is a list of commonly used resources and links in the field of developmental disabilities. For a more extensive list go to our publications section of this web site and click on Community resource Directory.
- Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
- San Diego Regional Center
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Social Security Benefits for People with Developmental Disabilities
- State Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Developmental Disabilities Area Board XIII
- Disability Rights California
IN HOME SUPPORT SERVICES - IHSS
- North County: (760) 480-3424
- East County: (619) 401-3914
- South Bay: (619) 476-6200
- Downtown: (619) 338-2558
THE VIAL OF LIFE PROJECT
We proudly offer Vial of Life decals to our community for free. We feel that the Vial of Life Project is a most important program forprotecting seniors and others in need. We would like to thank American Senior Safety Medical Alarm Systems for donating these kits to our organization.