Financial Management Services
Community Interface’s Financial Management Services empower clients to determine the course of their own lives. These innovative financial services create a bridge to greater freedom by helping you:
• Exercise authority over financial resources
• Understanding billing
• Track & monitor individual budget expenditures
• Perform payroll & employer related duties
• Purchase approved goods & services
• Help with documentation responsibilities
Empowers clients to have direct control over an individualized budget for support and services; build and control their own lives; and determine what services they desire and who they want to receive them from.
Temporary rental assistance for a small number of eligible adults while they await Section 8 benefits.
Web-based service available to clients who are approved for voucher services by a Regional Center. At this time, services primarily target clients funded for voucher transportation services by the San Diego Regional Center.